Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a day to celebrate love here in the US!  I have lots of love to celebrate in my little family and I'm so grateful for the special people God has given to me!


I have a wonderful husband and two gorgeous daughters...truly I am blessed!


I thought the girls could use some special attire for this special day, so I made some simple elastic waist skirts in this adorable pink heart print.


It has just a little bit of glitter in it...subtle, but every girl could use some sparkle :)



I'm so glad my girls have each other to love!  And they really do, even if sometimes there is a minor skirmish over who gets the pink cup or who gets to play with Mr. Potato Head's glasses :)  Love is in the air!  I hope everyone can find someone to smooch today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!