Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Babylegs

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I've seen all sorts of heart-themed merchandise on the store shelves.  On a recent trip to Target, I spotted these adorable heart knee socks and two small people immediately said "I want it!"  Okay, girls...have some more DIY Babylegs!


We are still on a big Babylegs kick around here and for only $2.50 a pair, these DIY ones are definitely more budget friendly!  


In case you missed it, here is my brief tutorial to make your own.  They make great arm warmers too, in case you have little men in your house instead!


So cozy, so cute, so perfect for a day of celebrating love!


I'm working on a tutorial for the skirt as well...it's definitely time to start churning out some quick and comfy skirts.  Stay tuned for that!  Alright friends, it's the weekend!  Happy dance time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!